In this class we will make a silver ring and set it with a gemstone of your choice.
This class is suitable for beginners and is an introduction to stone setting techniques as well as covering skills such as soldering and texturing the silver. If you have previously taken our silver stacking ring class; this ring could be added to your set. Or if you have taken our gem set pendant class you could make a ring to match; or choose a completely different gemstone!
When booking please choose your gemstone from Amethyst, Blue Agate, Garnet, Green Striped Agate or Rose Quartz. If your chosen gem isn’t available we will source something similar for you.
Payment in full is required to book a place on this class.
For more information or to ask any questions please get in touch
Please see below for more information on the changes we have made the studio since reopening.
“A thoroughly enjoyable few hours. I came along with my daughters and we all enjoyed ourselves and are thrilled with our creations.
We hope to come back soon.”
Sarah – Spinning Ring Class
This class is £65 which includes the silver and gemstone to make your ring.
You can see a selection of previous work from our classes on our gallery pages here
COVID Information –
*Please note class sizes may increase (to a maximum of 10) as we continue to come out of lockdown. The latest information on current class sizes and any updates or relaxations to procedures in the studio will be on the website or contact us for further information*
- Class sizes have been reduced to a maximum of 6 people in each class with a space at every other bench to allow for metre + social distancing. Screens are also hung between the spare work spaces. If you are attending with someone in your household/bubble please let us know and we will try to arrange the workshop so you can sit directly next to each other.
- A tool kit at each work bench including most of the tools you will need however there are a few items that need to be shared around the studio; these will need to be wiped down after each use and we ask for only one person to be in these areas at a time.
- Please bring a facemask with you to wear at all times in the studio.
- Please wash your hands upon entering the studio and regularly throughout the class.
- If you wish to wear gloves please remove when using the torches to solder as they are a potential hazard.
- Cleaning supplies will be provided and we will be asking for help to wipe down the tools at your work bench and your work area at the end of each session.
- No cash payments; please pay for your classes online before your session and if you have any materials to pay for please bring a card so we can do payments on the card machine.
- We have a video system to film demonstrations and show them on a tv screen.
- Please bring your own drinks and refreshments to the studio as we can not provide them at this time.
Thank you in advance for understanding and working with the new systems we have put in place to make the studio as safe as possible.
If you display any symptom of the virus or receive a notification of possible contact with COVID please DO NOT attend any sessions; follow government guidelines with regards to self isolating. Please give as much notice as possible and we will work with you to rearrange your lesson to another time.
Should you develop symptoms after your class please advise us so we can take the necessary steps with advising anyone else you may have been in contact with at the school.
If there are further restrictions from the government we will of course re assess the situation and if we go into another lockdown or restrictions are tightened we will close immediately.
Classes are suitable for anyone over 16; for ages 14-16 they will need to be accompanied by an adult who is also booked into the class. Please contact us to discuss the suitability of classes for under 14’s prior to booking.